Pages

Sunday 26 March 2017

SELF ASSESMENT

This term I feel like I haven't changed that much, I think that I have improved my grammar and I have also improved in vocabulary, bu I think that my speaking has been worst than the other term.
On the other hand I think I can now understand better some expresions that we have seen or the slangs, knowing them is usefull if you wan to watch a movie or a serie in english. Now I'm watching "new girl" and I love it, but sometimes is hard to understand because the characters us a lot of informal expressions. 
The thing that i liked the most tis term was talking about etiquette and manners, I like talking about that because I think it's important to know how to behave whith every kind of people and that envolves knowing different manners or etiquette.
Iliked this term a lot in general in all the subjects, and i'm glad with my results!
LOOKING FORWARDS FOR THE THIRD ONE! :)

1 comment:

  1. GOOD JOB ANDREA!yOU DROPPED SOME LETTERS BUT IT'S OK!
    HAVE A NICE TRIP NEXT WEEK!

    ReplyDelete